Friday, May 8, 2009

Hint & examples: Removing Conditions On Permanent Residence

If you came to United states based on marriage a CR-1 visa, here are the hints for you to prepare:
- First of all do you know when the expiration date of your I-551 permanent card is?
I-551 form is what they called green card, you need to submit a back to back clear colored copy of your green card... Procedures & requirements

- Second, you need to make a cover letter, stated the content of your documents being you submitted... here's the example”

5/11/2009

USCIS Vermont Service Center
75 Lower Welden Street
P.O. Box 200
St. Albans, VT 05479-0001

Re. I-751 joint petition to remove conditions of status on:
MARIA, AGATA B A#999-555-777

To whom it may concern,

We are hereby submitting our requirements to remove the Condition of Residence for my wife MARIA, AGATA B. My wife entered the U.S. on CR-1 spouse Visa.

Enclosed please find:

FORM I-751 joint petition for removal of conditions of permanent resident
Copy of MARIA, AGATA B I-1551 permanent resident card
Filing fee check from my credit union $545.00

I am also enclosing the following important documents:
A Copy of our Federal credit union Bank account number 9999 Gary and Maria’s joint account statement that shows all our financial transactions, payroll deposits, tax refund deposit, withdrawals such as utilities food, car note, electric bills and all other living expenses
A copy of our Federal credit union Joint account 4444
A copy of Employees retirement system of Gary Merritt, from the City of Baton Rouge, Louisiana that shows that MARIA , AGATA B is the sole beneficiary of Gary’s retirement
A copy of our individual income tax return year 2007 & 2008
A Copy of our health insurance cards showing a joint policy.

And we have attached the two letters from our friends and 1 letter from Kazel Knotts, (Gary’s Mother that lives with us since the time her home was destroyed by hurricane Gustav) who are witnesses that our marriage is valid for the right reasons.
Please find the following documents to verify the status of our marriage and ongoing relationship. You may feel free to inquire within the sources of enclosed documentation for validity of their statements.


Sincerely,


GARY EUGENE MERRITT
US citizen spouse


- Third, you must submit 2 to 3 friends letter who knows about your relationship attach below is there signature

Example:

May 11, 2009

Kazel Urnament Knotts
Date of birth 10/09/1900
Place of birth:
Address:

To whom it may concern:

My name is Kazel Urnament Knotts; I am the mother of GARY EUGENE MERRITT.
I lived next door on the same piece of land as Gary until my home was destroyed by hurricane Gustav last year. I am presently living in Gary and Maria’s home.

I have known Maria’s since august 2007 when she arrived here with Gary from the Philippines.
She has been a very good wife to Gary and a good stepmother to Gary’s son that lives here. She is very attentive to Gary, whatever he is doing she is always by his side supportive of him in all his endeavors whether it is working outside or if it’s going fishing with him or going with him to the many music gigs he attends. She has put forth a lot of effort to make his home look good and feel like a home should feel.
Gary injured his leg very bad last October, and I observed Maria changing his bandage every day and caring for him while he was down. I always hear her fussing at him to try and make him quit smoking so he will live longer, and I have observed her trying to help him save money and budget wisely.
Gary communicates to Maria family many times a month in the Philippines and they seem to be very close with him. From what I observe their relationship could easily be envied by many who have forgotten that marriage is based on love, compassion and being giving to each other.

I dictated this letter and had Gary type this and print because I have serious vision problems at this time. Feel free to contact me at 999 999 9999 if u needs any information.

Sincerely,

Kazel Urnament Knotts


After you done, send it to the address they mention must (certified mail)for security purposes.
and wait for the approval later, and then appointment letter for fingerprints,
and then wait for a few months to receive the 10 year card... That's all and have a great day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers